1. All bidders must be in possession of a $100,000 cashier’s check made payable to "Nancy Isaacson, Trustee". The $100,000 check will be turned over to the auctioneer at registration. Only qualified bidders will be permitted in the auction venue.
2. Balance of a 10% deposit must be presented to trustee within 48 hours of court confirmation.
3. Closing must take place within 45 days after court confirmation of auction (time is of the essence).
4. No Buyer Premium.
5. All bids are subject to court confirmation (approval) .
6. This property is being sold “As-Is, Where-Is” with no contingencies (including but not limited to zoning, environmental, obtaining a CO & obtaining financing).
7. The property is being sold “Free & Clear” of all liens & taxes.
8. The auctioneer and trustee make no representations of any kind regarding the subject property. All bidders are bidding based upon their own due diligence.
9. Winning bidder’s deposit is non-refundable. Deposit is only refundable if property cannot be delivered free and clears of all liens.
10. There is no Attorney Review period. All bidders are encouraged to download and review the Sale Agreement in advance of the auction.
WHILE INFORMATION PUBLISHED IN BROCHURE, NEWSPAPER ADS & OTHER PRINTED HANDOUTS WAS OBTAINED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE THE AUCTIONEERS, & ATTORNEYS ARE NOT GUARANTEEING THIS INFORMATION. SALE IS BASED SOLELY ON BIDDERS RESEARCH, INSPECTION & DUE DILEGENCE. AUCTIONEER IS NOT BOUND FOR ANY ACTIONS OR STATEMENTS MADE BY ANY PERSON OTHER THAN HIMSELF.