Citilog Urban Sawmill
Citilog Urban Sawmill
Secured Party Sale By Retention of Commercial Lender
Complete Sawmill Consisting of:
- Mellott 4-Strand Infeed Debarker Log Deck
- HMC model V206 log debarker
- J&D Powermaster 400B waste conveyor, 35’ long
- Hourglass Roll Case, 2’0 wide x 22’ long, w/ kick-off
- Rens/Lacey Harmor HEX40 Conveyor Metal Detector, 36” dia.
- 45’ Log Trough
- 120’ Patz P-400 Main Barn Sweep
- 5HP Saw Dust Blower,
- Log Deck Bridge w/ Mellott 4 strand log deck & 4 arm stop and loader
- Meadows Mills 2 saw, 60HP vertical edger
- Mellott vibrating 2’ x 15’ conveyor
- Cleereman main saw husk, 125HP
- Cleereman model 36 sawmill carriage,
- Mellott off bearing rollcase
- Tyrone-Berry SMA-215, 50 HP carriage drive
- Mellott 4 strand rooftop transfer chain, 11’-6” x 26’ long
- 2’ x 75’ Power belt conveyor
- 10’ x 44’ Mellott 4 strand green chain
Chiptec Wood Energy Systems Custom Power Station
(Components Purchased New In 2012 & Never Installed)
- Chiptec P-20 Gasifier,
- Chiptec Metering Auger,
- 75HP ID Fan
- JFD Tube & Coil Heat Exchanger,
- Met-Pro Dean Pump RA-3146 Hot Oil Pump & Accessories
Mighty Mite D1212WT Transportable Circular Sawmill
w/ JD Diesel Engine, 30’ Track, 32” Edger, 32” Main Saw (1,700 hours)
Universal Refiner TDR-90 Rascal H.A.W.G. Hypocycloid Action Waste Grinder (100 hours on Cummins Engine)
Lincoln Classic II Model SA-250-F3L1011 Portable Diesel Welder
Ingersoll-Rand SSR-EP30U Rotary Screw Air Compressor System
Keystone Automatic 10HP Stake Pointer, Reckart R42E Edger,
Brewer BR-1685 Cut-Off Saw,
Dual Auger Trailer Loading System,
(14) 45’, 40’ & 20’ Sea Containers
(15) Lumark MHSS-M-400- Hang Lamps & (15) 40’ Wood Utility Poles
Power Tools, Ladders, Saw Blades & Support Equipment
This auction was originally scheduled to take place back in September and was postponed. We now anticipate moving forward with the auction without any further delays.
For complete list of items to be sold, please click on "Auction Catalog" just above, under Helpful Links.
A 25% minimum deposit is due at the time of successful bid in cash, certified, or cashier’s check. Business checks accepted if accompanied by a properly worded bank letter of guarantee. Click Here for a properly worded Bank Letter of Guarantee These funds must be presented at the time of successful bid. Bids without a deposit will not be accepted. No Credit Cards. No Personal Checks. Please make cashier's checks payable to AJ Willner Auctions
Final Payment must be paid at conclusion of auction or Monday before 3PM. No Items can be removed until entire invoice is paid in full. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell buyer’s lots, with buyer forfeiting their deposit, if full payment is not made by 3PM, Monday 10/23/13.
10% Buyer’s Premium applies to all purchases.
All items are sold “as is, where is” without warranty or guarantee. Please inspect all items carefully before bidding. There will be no re-bids or rebates after an item is sold. This catalog is presented strictly as a guide and is subject to errors and omissions.