Sparta, NJ Luxury Home
By Retention of Eric Perkins Chapter 7, Trustee
In The Matter of Allied Healthcare, Inc.
A 3,857 Square Foot Luxury Home on 1.58 Acres. Located In Desirable Sussex Mills Neighborhood.
Request the Broker Participation Form
Use the links below for more info & images.
While information used in this auction was gathered from sources believed to be reliable, Auctioneers and Attorneys are not guaranteeing this information. This Auction is based solely on bidders research and due diligence.
1. Minimum 10% deposit at conclusion of sale. All bidders must come to the auction with a $25,000 Cashier's Check (made payable to Eric Perkins, Trustee). Should the bidding exceed $250,000 a personal check may be used for the balance of the 10% deposit.
2. No one will be permitted to bid without the required Cashier's Check "in their pocket" at time of auction.
3. A second 10% deposit (in Certified Funds) will be delivered to the trustee within 7 days of the auction or auction confirmation.
4. Both the high bidder & second highest bidder are bound to their bids. The second highest bidder's check will be held by Auctioneer until high bidder submits second 10% deposit.
5. Property is being sold free & clear of all liens, judgements, taxes & encumbrances. Attorneys are guaranteeing marketable title.
6. Property is being sold "as is, where is".
7. Property is being sold without contingencies. Including but not limited to environmental issues or obtaining a mortgage.
8. There is no Attorney Review. A copy of the agreement of sale is posted on this webpage, please print and give to your attorney prior to the sale.
9. Deposit money given by high bidder is non-refundable. Should high bidder not close for any reason and there is a shortfall in a re-sale (due to default of high bidder) high bidder is responsible for any shortfall and any cost in a resale.
10. Auction sale price is subject to confirmation by Attorneys and/or the Bankruptcy Court.